Africa air freight prices: Morocco, Ethiopia, Kenya, Guinea, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Angola, South Africa, Madagascar,
Airfreightfromchina.com has set-up points in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shandong, etc. The prices of air transportation from above to Africa are very favorable. In addition, we can provide door-to-door delivery service.
1. Price concessions: export price concessions to air freight in Africa
2, fast and efficient: to Africa air export, provide Shenzhen / Guangzhou / Shanghai / Beijing / Jiangsu / Zhejiang / Shandong direct flights, 24 hours after the flight can arrive, 99% guaranteed time.
3, one-stop service: help you solve all problems
The airports we ship include: Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shenzhen Baoan International Airport, Hong Kong International Airport, Beijing Capital Airport, and airlines that cooperate with African International Air Transport: Polar Cargo Airlines (PO), China Southern Airlines ( CZ), China International Airlines (CA), Singapore Airlines (SQ), Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV), Thai Airways (TG), Cathay Pacific (CX), China Eastern Airlines (MU), Emirates Airlines (EK), Asiana Aviation (OZ), Hainan Airlines (HU), All Nippon Airways (NH), etc.
Cargo weight calculation method:
- 1. The unit of calculation is kilograms. The weight is less than 1 kg, calculated according to 1 kg, the minimum billable weight is 45KG
- 2. Cargo volume = length of cargo (cm) × width (cm) × height (cm) ÷ 6000 = volume weight
- 3. Volumetric weight = cargo volume (cubic meters) × 167kg × total number of goods
- 4. Actual weight = physical weight of the goods after weighing
- 5. Billing Weight = Volume Weight Compared to the actual weight, the larger one is the weight for calculating the shipping cost.
- 6. Heavy goods: the actual weight of the goods is greater than the volume weight
- 7. Light Goods: The actual weight of the goods is less than the volume weight