Since July 1, 2019, Iranian W5 Airlines has opened a direct flight from Shenzhen to Tehran.
Mahan Airlines Shenzhen-Tehran will fly two shifts a week, using the Airbus A340-600 model. It will fly from Shenzhen to Tehran every week, flight number W5086, 23:10 from Shenzhen, and arrive at Tehran at 05:10 every other day. On Wednesday, the flight from Tehran to Shenzhen, flight number W5087, 21:15 from Tehran, arrived at Shenzhen at 09:30 the next day (the above time is local time), the average one-way flight time is about 9 hours.
Details as below for your reference:
- Airlines: W5 Airlines
- First flight: July 1, 2019
- Flight number: W5086
- Transit Times: 1 Day
- Port of departure: SZX(Shenzhen Airport)
- Destination port: IKA (Tehran Airport)
- ETD(Departure time): China Time 23:10:00
- ETA (Arrive time): Australia Time 09:30:00
- Schedule: Monday and Thursday
- Passenger/cargo plane: passenger/Cargo aircraft
- Dimension Acceptable: 3*2.0*1.5m
- Plane Model: Airbus A340-600