1. Many airlines classify battery cargoes into dangerous goods grades. The air cargo transportation of batteries is likely to cause spontaneous combustion and explosion, and there are many potential safety hazards.
2, in fact, the current polymer lithium battery is not afraid of short circuit, puncture, but there are too many security risks in the handling of the delivery and the customer’s packaging is too ordinary and unqualified.
3, express transportation, air transportation are the pursuit of speed, fast delivery on the way of goods delivery, and more violent transportation, if the transmission is not strict, it is easy to go wrong during the transportation process, in order to avoid such things happen, the airline I would rather not make this money than to make such a mistake.
Secondly, the packaging of battery goods is also very strict. The following are the requirements for battery international express packaging:
1. Lithium-ion battery. Battery: 2.7W inside the box does not need to be attached to the lithium battery operation label, the battery can be packaged, the outer box does not exceed 2.5KG.
2. Lithium-ion battery: 2.7WH-20WH 8 pcs/box. 20WH-100WH 2 pcs/box. Inside box with lithium battery operation label. Synthetic outer box is less than 10KG/carton.
3. Lithium-ion battery: 2.7W-100W 2 pcs/box, inner box with lithium battery operation label, synthetic outer box less than 10KG/carton.
4. Other types of dry electricity: The battery is individually insulated and packaged. The inner and outer boxes do not need to be labeled with battery operation, and the single box is controlled below 10KG.
5. The package should be sturdy and can pass the 1.2M drop test without damaging the battery, moving the internal objects, and not exposing the internal objects;
6. The battery must have the model, voltage and capacity. The weight of a single battery cannot exceed 2.5KG.
7. The battery is not accepted in the parcel bag, the minimum receiving weight is 2KG.
8. Small batteries must be separated by anti-static bags or foam bags or small cartons (not covered with transparent bags). Large battery inner packaging must be separated by foam.
The lined battery must be sealed at the end of the wire. The battery core must be packed in a layer of plastic box, and the pole should not be exposed. Outer box packaging carton thin soft, round, drum, etc.
Irregular outer packaging does not accept goods, pure battery packaging must be packed in thick cardboard boxes.
9. Lithium battery operation label size: 105*74MM, the contact number above the label must be the contact number of Hong Kong. The battery operation label must be posted correctly.
Can not be twisted.
10. Some channels do not distinguish between 2.7W batteries or batteries, and the packaging is unified into 2/box. The inner box is labeled with lithium battery operation label. The synthetic outer box is less than 10KG/carton.
11. Lithium metal battery packaging requirements are implemented according to lithium ion battery packaging requirements.
12. Battery type single box can not exceed 2 types. General goods and batteries need to be packed separately, can not be mixed, can be the same ticket.
13. Outer box identification: There is no dangerous goods identification in the outer box of the cargo (aviation identification 1-9 dangerous label).
14. Document requirements: the bill of lading, checklist, and invoice have the type of battery (lithium battery, dry battery), type (PI965-PI970), power (current * voltage).