Recommend Reading:Direct Air freight Shenzhen to Iran
There are 83 airports in Iran, including 14 military airports, 61 comprehensive airports (only 22 landing aircraft) and 8 passenger airports. Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz, Abadan and Abbas are the six major international airports. Iran has a huge aviation network to the Middle East, Asia, and Europe. Most aircraft landed at Mehrabad Airport in Tehran.
How long does it take for China to airlift to Iran? How much does China have to airlift to Iran?
Major Iranian city airports:
(1) Tehran Khomeini International Airport (IKA): Located in the south of Tehran City, about 40 kilometers from the city and about 70 kilometers from the Iranian Embassy in Iran. The airport is the largest international airport in Iran and only operates international routes.
(2) Tehran Mehr Abad Airport (THR): Located in the southwestern part of the city of Tehran, the main domestic route.
(3) Shiraz International Airport (SYZ): Iran’s second largest international airport.
(4) Isfahan Airport (IFN): Main domestic route, and part of the flight to the Gulf countries.
(5) Mashhad Airport (MHD): Main domestic route, part of the flight to Central Asian countries and the Persian Gulf countries.
Iranian airlines include:
(1) Mahan Airlines is a private airline of Iran. It was established in 1991 and began operations in June 1992. It is headquartered in Tehran. The main base is Khomeini International Airport and Mehrabad International Airport. It mainly operates regular flights within Iran and international flights to the Far East, Middle East, Central Asia and Europe.
(2) Iran Airways, established in 1946, covers both domestic passenger and cargo services and weekly freight services to Europe.
Due to long-term Western sanctions, Iranian airlines are mostly in over-age service and are generally safe. Iranian Airlines is the largest airline in Iraq, with 83 aircraft, flights between 23 cities, and 33 international routes to the Gulf, Asia and Europe.
The direct routes between Iran and China are: Beijing – Urumqi – Tehran (China Southern Airlines), Beijing – Tehran (Iran Airlines, Iran Mahan Airlines), Guangzhou – Tehran (Iran Mahan Airlines), Shanghai – Tehran ( Iran Mahan Airlines). China Southern Airlines has an office in Tehran, mainly in the Beijing-Urumqi-Tehran route.
Air cargo to Iran, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou to Tehran air direct flights (1 day), other routes can be transited through Asia and the Middle East, 3-5 days. Air cargo to Iran, except for customs clearance and delivery time, air transportation takes about 1 day at the earliest.